More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: SkyWest Airlines
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/26/2021 10:31:14 AM
Primary Job Duties
As a Warranty and Repair Supervisor, you will play a key role in keeping our operation running smoothly by ensuring parts for our aircraft are efficiently repaired and meet our top standards of safety and reliability.
- Monitors repairable units and applicable warranties
- Authorizes repairs up to specified limit
- Oversees HDQ Repair and Warranty Administrators and assigns necessary duties and tasks
- Ensure Repair and Warranty Administrators are operating according to policies and procedures
- Evaluate new repair proposals and monitor vendor turn times and pricing of repaired components
- Maintain and monitor both ImageNow queue and Repair Order Quotes screen for invoicing issues
- Ensures that MCI, DMI, and AOG Expedite requests are responded to promptly and that information is passed along
- Ensures Repair and Warranty Administrators keep current/accurate files as required and evaluate and assist in warranty adjudication
- Ensures Repair and Warranty Administrators working logs, quotes, and emails IAW Repair Priority and Purchase Priority reports in a manner to best support Operations
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must possess skills to successfully work under tight time constraints and in high stress situations
- Strong organizational skills and an aptitude to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Answers directly to the Manager of Purchasing and Repair/Warranty
- Other duties to be assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be self motivated with exceptional people and communication skills
- Know Company manuals with associated policies and procedures, in regards to (position)
- Must have 1.5 years of experience with aircraft parts repair and warranty
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a computer and perform repetitive computer functions
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must have good computer skills, basic typing skills and experience in SkyTrack, Excel and Word
Physical and Other Requirements
This position requires you to sit at a computer for long periods of time and some travel maybe required.
This job posting may have an additional video interview (Montage / Modern Hire) requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.