More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Life Link III
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/30/2020 4:17:14 PM
Exciting opportunity to join an award-winning air medical program that leads the industry in aviation and clinical excellence. Our recent growth has made now the time to join a team where people make a difference. Work in an environment fueled by integrity, innovation, and teamwork. Opportunity starts here!
The Helicopter Pilot is a full-time opportunity.
Position Summary -
Responsible to ensure aircraft and weather conditions are airworthy to transport medical crew and patient to receiving hospital within an assigned operational area. Responsible for compliance with Code of Federal Regulations as applied to aviation. (CFR) Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM), and thorough knowledge of Life Link III policies and procedures.
Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
- Commercial pilot certificate Instrument Rating for category and class of aircraft. (ATP in category meets this requirement.)
- First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours flight hours in category
- 1000 hours PIC in category
- 500 hours of rotorcraft turbine time
- 200 hours of cross country
- 100 hours of unaided night.
- 50 hours of unaided night can be accepted with a minimum of 100 hours of aided night.
- 50 hours of hood or actual time instrument time in flight in category. (Simulator time does not count.) A pilot that is dual qualified in fixed wing with 100 hours of actual instrument time can reduce this requirement to 25 hours.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external entities to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- 2500 hours total time
- 2000 hours in category
- Experience in HAA operations
- ATP Certificate
- Search and Rescue Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Final authority for the safety of passengers, cargo, and medical personnel, and has second tier operational control for all flights which they initiate/accept.
- Accomplishes preflight inspections.
- Conducts all flight operations in compliance with the CFR's, the aircraft Flight Manual, the General Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, and Life Link III's policies/procedures.
- Ensures full and proper completion of all flight documentation.
- Maintains positive attitude with fellow employees and customers.
- Able to conduct detailed flight planning and weather checks with little notice.
- Responsible for pertinent information regarding all flights, including, NOTAMs, TFRs, weather information.
- Responsible for maintaining qualifications as required in CFR's.
- Supervises loading of passengers, baggage, and fuel and determines that weight and balance remains within the limitations contained in the aircraft flight manual for all flight operations (Part 91 and 135).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Compliance/HIPAA: Must perform work in the manner prescribed by documented work process in order to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations, accreditation standards and laws that apply, specifically work processes that involve billing practices, for avoiding activities that constitute fraud and abuse.
Employment Status Requirements:
Life Link III does not sponsor employment visas of any kind. As a pre-condition of employment, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.