More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/5/2019 4:36:55 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Security Fire Protection (SFP) is currently seeking an Industrial Security First Line Manager to join their team in Herndon, Virginia.
- Manage employees performing activities to protect information from unauthorized disclosure, including security inquiries, compliance assessments and implementation security controls.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Successfully completed a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the last 5 years.
- 5+ years of experience in leading and/or managing complex projects
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 3+ years of experience working across multiple business units and interfacing with key stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience working within Special Access Programs
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.