More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Aviation Search Group
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/14/2019 2:15:59 PM
The REACH Pilot provides customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry. This VFR Reserve pilot role will be dual qualified H130 and Airbus H125.
Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company. The pilot should be prepared to serve all RW base reserve schedule needs. Extensive travel and schedule adjustment is required.
Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to:
All FAR requirements
Aircraft cleanliness duties
All REACH requirements
All flight crew requirement
Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
Upholds current company policies and procedures.
Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
Maintains safety as the primary concern.
Bell 407 and Airbus H125 (VFR) Northern, CA
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
* 2000 hours total time (helicopter)
* 1000 hours PIC (helicopter)
* 1000 hours Turbine
* 200 hours cumulative night experience
* 100 hours instrument time
* FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certification
* Helicopter Instrument Rating
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
* 3000 hours total time (helicopter)
* 1500 hours PIC (helicopter)
* 1500 hours Turbine
* 500 hours of cumulative night experience
* NVG Experience
* FAR 135 Experience
* Previous HEMS experience
* ATP (H)
* Flight Currency within past 12 months
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively.
* Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple priorities.
* Presents a professional image as a REACH flight team member.
* Maintains a positive team attitude with flight crew members, maintenance technician and communications specialist by working cohesively.
* Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a good rapport with co-workers.
* Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant aviation SOP's.