More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Hillsboro Aviation, Inc
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 6/21/2021 7:55:39 PM
The Contract Charter Division
Hillsboro Aviation's contract charter division provides services to the United States Forest Service (USFS), the Department of Interior (DOI), the Department of Defense (DOD), FEMA, large national utility (powerline infrastructure) and high-tech companies as well as smaller companies and individuals. Our missions include search and rescue, short-haul (human external cargo), natural disaster relief, construction support, aerial firefighting, natural resource surveys, film/photo/news, and heli-skiing. Our fleet is comprised of Bell 412, Bell 205A1++, Bell 407, Bell 407HP, Airbus AS350B3e, Bell 206, and Beechcraft King Air series.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation offers complete helicopter and airplane services comprised of five divisions: contract charter, aircraft sales management, service center, FBO, and parts sales. Serving domestic and international markets in the government, commercial, and private sectors, we have 14 aircraft and over 85 employees. We operate out of our award-winning headquarters at the Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO).
As a Bell 206 utility pilot, your primary missions will include survey, LiDAR, aerial firefighting, and powerline support (primarily patrol and some construction). Additional mission profiles include search and rescue, short-haul (human external cargo), natural disaster relief, film/photo/news, and heli-skiing.
With support from the office, pilots are responsible for organizing and managing the daily requirements of the contract while representing Hillsboro Aviation in a professional manner. This includes courteous interaction with our clients, mission preparation and execution, and accurate and timely reporting of operationally related information. As a brand ambassador of Hillsboro Aviation, you will also ensure that the aesthetic appeal and general upkeep of the aircraft you're flying reflects our commitment to quality and safety above all else.
- Commercial or ATP rotorcraft helicopter certificate (FAA)Current medical (class 2 or class 1)Current driver license with clean driving record
- Required Skills/Experience
- Meet the requirement for FAR Part 1351500 hours helicopter PIC of which 50 hours PIC should be in B206 series100 hours of helicopter PIC time in the last 12 months200 hours mountain flying experience
- 10 hours helicopter PIC in B206 series within the last 12 months
- Previous vertical reference experience (longline!)Previous firefighting and/or utility experience
- Current interagency card
- Experience in other make/models of helicopters we operate
- Competitive pay structure
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with employer match
Hillsboro Aviation's growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.