More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: CHI Aviation
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/10/2019 4:46:40 PM
CHI Aviation is seeking qualified Instructor Pilot candidate capable of instructing in multiple aircraft types and missions. Instructor Pilots report directly to the Chief Pilot in all matter of day-to-day operations. Position is located in Howell, Michigan. Schedule will vary based on Company needs and location of training will be completed domestically and internationally.
* S61 Helicopter Type Rating with no Limitations
* 2500 Hours Total RW Hours
* Previous Long Line/Vertical Reference Experience
* Current Medical Class II
* Current CFI certificate
* Ability to travel internationally
* Ability to conduct aircraft ground and flight training.
* NVG Experience
* Instrument instructional experience
* CH-47D/HU-369E Experience, preferred
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages #8211; salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA):