More Aviation Jobs!
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/14/2019 2:16:23 PM
CACI Federal, Inc. is seeking highly qualified King Air 300 Pilots to support our DoD customer at various CONUS/OCONUS locations. The candidate will perform rotational work with temporary work and intermittent training requirements when located stateside.
What You'll Get to Do:
Ensure safe, effective and efficient flight operations to include identification of aircraft maintenance faults and corrective actions. All safety of flight documentation shall be completed and documented in accordance with applicable industry and US Army standards. Pilot is responsible for pre-flight planning, aircraft pre-flight check, coordinating with ASOs and Mission Commanders who operate the on-board sensor systems and responsible for mission execution and operations. Pilot will deploy special emphasize on crew member's safety and government relations. Pilot will monitor airspace, weather, radio communications, mission flight boundaries, other air traffic, and aircraft systems. Pilot will coordinate all flights with appropriate Fixed Base Operators, military range control, Air Traffic Control (ATC) facilities (military and civilian), Primary Mission Equipment Operators, Mission Commanders, and Mission Coordination Services. Pilot will operate military turbo-prop aircraft in accordance with AR 95-20 regulations, program policies and procedures. Will fly day and night, under VMC/IMC; required to maintain night currency and instrument proficiency. Serve additional duties when directed as an Operations Officer or Aviation Safety Officer. Operate from remote and austere locations with possible unimproved runways. Safely employ asset in all weather conditions
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Secret Clearance must be obtainable
- Must be qualified in mission, type, design, and if appropriate series of aircraft or similar type aircraft with the ability to complete an appropriate type rating qualification.
- Must have not less than 1000 hours documented Pilot-in-Command time.
- Pilot-in-Command time must include 300 hours in similar aircraft type.
- Must possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Must possess a current FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transportation Pilot license.
- Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must be a U.S. citizen with a valid passport with at least seven months remaining prior to expiration.
- All candidates must be able to meet the requirements of all US Combatant Commands' entry requirements.
- Former US military pilot.
- 300 hours in Proline 21 equipped King Air variant aircraft or have received formal military or FAA certified vendor Proline 21 training.
- US military trained Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Pilot, Safety Officer or Instrument Examiner.
- Prior overseas experience in forward deployed area of operations.
- Radio Telephone Operators Permit.
- Associate's degree or minimum of five years of related experience preferred
Normal demands associated with working in a forward deployed location. Ability to carry personal baggage over extend periods during transit. Ability to remain seated in aircraft seating for extended periods of time during work performance.
SEMA1What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer #8211; Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.