More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: EagleMed LLC
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/25/2019 4:59:47 PM
- Single pilot in command IFR
- Operating King Air 90 and 200 series aircraft
- Some with advanced Avionics (G1000)
- Aircraft initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety International
- $14,000 Annual Geographic Incentive
- $5,000 One time Signing Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Robust Benefit Plan (Including 3 Options for Health, Dental, Vision and a Wellness Program)
- 401K - Company Match
- Off Duty Pilot Apartment (at most bases)
- Schedule - 7 Days on/7 Days off
The pilot in command of an aircraft is at all times directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft. Prior to flight, each pilot in command is responsible for familiarizing himself with all available information concerning that flight, including aircraft status as well as flight information.
- 2000hrs of flight time with
- 1000 hours PIC airplane, (including at least 500hrs of multi-engine)
- 500 cross-country flying
- 100hrs of night flight time
- 100hrs of actual or simulated instrument time, (at least 75hrs of which were in actual flight).