More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: DRS Technologies
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
Description: Web/Knowledge Management Specialist Opportunity Summary
Join DRS on the AFCENT A6 Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) IV program.
DRS is hiring a Web/Knowledge Management Specialist to support the CTSS IV effort. The program supports communications systems, acquisition, integration, installation, operations and maintenance support to U.S. Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT) operations.
DRS offers competitive compensation packages to include uplifts, full benefits suites and above industry standard Paid Time Off (PTO) options. DRS offers a generous referral bonus for referrals on this task with the anticipation of hiring more than qualified 300 personnel throughout the contract lifecycle.
Please apply to be contacted with more details on these opportunities from our Talent Acquisition and Subject Matter Expert (SME) staff.
Requirements: Qualification Requirements
Associate level of experience in design, maintenance, and operation of medium to large SharePoint Farm. This experience must include understanding SharePoint infrastructure and administering other supported technology.
Must be able to create custom work flow.
Must have a strong business process analysis and understanding of user and functional requirement; business process mapping.
Must have system implementation skills, to include: conceptual and detailed design, configuration, requirements process analysis, and testing.
Must have experience in reviewing and recommending software applications as well as identifying hardware salient characteristics and any add on devices. Experience in systems management, monitoring and sustainment; hardware repair for servers, PCs, peripheral equipment; software installation, maintenance and sustainment.
Must have associate level of experience in analyzing and troubleshooting military networks as specified in the task order to include in depth experience with:
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 or later
- SharePoint Designer 2013 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
- Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
- Microsoft Enterprise Server 2012 or later
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Data Catalog, Shared Services Provider.
- Creating /assembling custom Web Parts, specifically for Enterprise Search functionality and web part UI elements customizations.
- SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages, and Role-Based Templates, Custom Handlers
- STSDEV with Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise or later
- XML, AJAX, Web Services, and XSLT
- .NET Framework to include .NET 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5
- Creating custom controls in .NET and deploying them in SharePoint 2013 or later
Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M or otherwise stated in SPIN-C or individual task order.
The contractor is expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificate:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – SharePoint amp; SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology (MCITP) – SharePoint Administrator
Active U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level security clearance Leonardo DRS, Inc.
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.