More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Air Wisconsin Airlines
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/6/2020 9:55:34 PM
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 2,000 members dedicated to making our travelers' experiences safe and pleasant.
With general supervision from the Chief Operating Officer, provide analytical and financial planning support to the airline's operational departments. This position will exercise independent judgment and discretion in overseeing and analyzing the processes and procedures used in the operational departments to ensure that operational and efficiency goals are met without compromising safety.
* Design models, and analyze data/solutions to proactively identify and recommend strategies which will increase operational efficiencies in all operational areas including aircraft utilization and down time, crew utilization and optimization, and improved processes designed to reduce overall costs.
* Provide analytical support to all operational departments in staff planning and proposed work rule changes as part of the Collective Bargaining process and labor relations' strategies.
* Provide operational performance and economic analytic support for all operational departments.
* Responsible for oversight of Crew Planning and Crew Services departments, encompassing staff planning, aircraft and network scheduling, crew resource administration, and Crew Services teams.
* Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with our flying partner and serve as a liaison between their network planning team and internal departments as applicable as it relates to our flying schedule.
* Lead and manage an iterative, optimized production of monthly pilot and flight attendant schedules to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness, while ensuring operational reliability.
* Responsible for crewmember vacancies that optimally distribute crewmembers throughout the system.
* In coordination with network scheduling, analyze and suggest modifications to the flight schedule to ensure optimal use of aircraft and crews.
* Partner with IT to develop and implement technological solutions that drive operational improvements and economic efficiencies across the operational departments.
* Responsible for leading and managing the partnership and oversight of the company's hotel vendor.
* Complete various projects as assigned by senior management.
* Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
* Adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Performs all other assigned duties.
* Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree (Finance preferred) or equivalent experience in Operational Management/Analysis, with a strong emphasis in Finance and/or Statistics
* Advanced analytical skills
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Windows, PowerPoint, Internet courseware development tools, and e-mail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines
* Prior experience in business analysis
* Excellent communication skills required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled