More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Survival Flight
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 5/17/2021 9:56:12 PM
Survival Flight is now accepting resumes for a full-time Helicopter Air Ambulance (HAA) Pilot position at our base in Cushing, OK.
Pilots are responsible for the safe and professional operation of the aircraft to facilitate care for critically ill and/or injured patients.
- Schedule is 7/7 or 14/14, Day/Night.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Housing is provided while on hitch.
- Commercial helicopter with instrument rating
- Current class 1 or 2 medical
- Maximum 230 pound weight limit
- 2000 hrs. helicopter PIC 1000 hrs. turbine
- 100 hrs. PIC unaided night
- Experience in Bell 407 with NVG and HAA experience preferred