More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Worldwide Aviation Support Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/26/2021 10:36:54 AM
Determines overall support requirements, including facilities, personnel, safety, and maintenance. Directs and coordinates program activities designed to ensure effective and economical support. Serves as the contractor39;s authorized liaison with the Government Contracting Officerrsquo;s Representative (COR) and Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors each task and keeps the Deputy Director abreast of all problems and accomplishments.
- Determines overall support requirements, including facilities, personnel, safety and maintenance.
- Directs and coordinates program activities designed to ensure effective economical support.
- Reports in writing and orally to contractor management and government representatives
- Serves as technical authority for various functional areas.
- Ensures tasks are completed within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
- Schedules and assigns duties to subordinates.
- Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise Host Nation plan.
- Prepares and approves appropriate training.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university
SKILSS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years logistics experience, of which five (5) were in a direct supervisory role.
- Must possess and/or obtain either an MRPT or a Secret Security Clearance, as required for the position, prior to hire.
- Experience in the aerospace/aviation industry is desired.
- COVID-19 vaccination required prior to start.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Focus on Results - Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision; is accountable for own actions.
2. Communications - Possess excellent verbal written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal written information that is audience appropriate; listens attentively to others and retains/processes information.
3. Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships collaboration with others including those different from him/her; deals tactfully with others; assumes helps with a variety of team roles.
4. Strategic Planning Decision-Making - Develops strategic short- long-term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals deadlines; consults collaborates with appropriate people.
5. Initiative Innovation - Generates new ideas personally encourage team to do the same; stays up to date on technology approaches to work; provides creative solutions input when faced with challenges.
6. Interpersonal Relationships - Builds effective relationships with internal external customers; ability to work independently and coordinate work with others; resolves conflicts in a professional manner.
7. Quality Safety - Adheres to all safety security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough efficient.
8. Continuous Improvement - Examines personal organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement; analyzes successes failures to learn and improve.
9. Training Development - Completes required suggested training; shows eagerness and capacity to learn; receptive to coaching feedback.
10. Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued.