More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Northrop Grumman
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/7/2019 7:58:15 PM
The Northrop Grumman Corporation is accepting applications for a full-time pilot of BE-350 aircraft in corporate shuttle flight operations.
Applicants for this position can choose one of the following two job locations:
* Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
* Montgomery Field Airport (MYF) in San Diego
Residence or relocation to within 1-hour driving time from base location is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Apply for this position in the Careers tab of www.NorthropGrumman.com and search for Requisition ID 18028327 (Keyword: Pilot 2/3).
Pilots will also be required to perform aviation-related administrative duties assigned by management.
Northrop Grumman offers:
* A large, well-supported, IS-BAO Stage III flight department
* Staffing levels that afford excellent schedule flexibility and work-life balance
* The job security of a department with over 75 years of service to our company
* Industry-leading compensation and benefits
* Relocation assistance
* Generous tuition reimbursement for continued education, including CAM certification
* Career development opportunities in leadership and our Safety, Standards and Training Programs
* An outstanding safety culture with an SMS that ensures everyone is involved in decision-making and department improvement
The pilot selected for this position will be assigned a job classification according to their aviation experience:
* 3,000 hours fixed wing, 1,000 hours multi-engine, 500 hours turbine
* FAA multi-engine ATP certificate and Class I medical certificate
* Meet FAA requirements to obtain ATP certificate
* ATP written exam passed. Class I medical certificate.