More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/5/2019 7:45:29 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Senior Project Management Specialist to join the Information Services Enterprise Services Enterprise Business Architecture team in Renton, WA or Mesa, AZ.
- Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards)
- Oversight, and management responsibility (including performance mgmt reporting) for a portfolio of small to medium size projects in support of organizational the goals and objectives
- Identifies key stakeholder project specific objectives and requirements.
- Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan
- Provides in-depth analysis of project culminating with lessons learned and historical reports for incorporation into future project plans
- Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation
- Provides in depth analysis; identify lessons learned, provide historical reports to incorporate into future project plans
- Provides input of team member performance to management, where appropriate
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- 3+ years of experience using project management principles and industry best practices (PMBOK), including a thorough understanding of the project management life cycle, knowledge areas, and tools
- 3+ years of experience articulating customer needs and perform cost-benefit analysis
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework enterprise (SAFe) or Agile in general.
- Experience with business architecture practices and principles
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years related work experience, 14 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.