We are pioneers.
We were the
first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack.
We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor
systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand
At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb
talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking Leader/Supervisor
to support our Gearbox Assembly Operations at our Repair amp; Overhaul Center
location at our Fort Worth/Hurst, Texas location.
The Leader, Repair and Overhaul
Service supervises and supports military maintenance and overhaul personnel in
Bell’s Ft. Worth Repair and Overhaul Service.
- Provide team support/direction for problem resolution
affecting productivity, schedules, quality and safety.
- Prepare and present reports to upper management as
required to status operational goals.
- Ensure team members follow established processes.
- Lead a skilled team of 10 or more employees.
degree preferred; relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of
2 years’ experience in a manufacturing or
- Demonstrated success in influencing and leading in
either a direct or indirect capacity; experience supervising employees
covered by a collective bargaining agreement is strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills and good
written/oral communication skills.
- Hands on technical experience in manufacturing
operations environment including manufacturing, paint, materials,
production control planning, stock, repair, overhaul, maintenance and/or
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
and/or certification as a Continuous Improvement Leader, such as Green
Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Knowledge of aviation industry regulations.
miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of
our core values, Lift Each Other Up.
As a member of our global workforce,
you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in
experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our
products take us above and beyond flight.