More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Med-Trans Corporation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/7/2019 7:58:42 PM
It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Join our team and begin the career journey you've imagined.
Base Mechanic - Born with a Wrench in Hand
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for an A P Helicopter Mechanic supporting one of our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an A P helicopter mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our A P Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the helicopter at their base. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our A P team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible.
For this position:
- Geographic Modifier (Amount per Year) - $20,000.00
- Fuel System Stipend (Amount per Year) - $1,200.00
- A One Time $3000 Relocation Bonus
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience with
- A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience during that last 24 months
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Valid FAA Airframe Powerplant License
- Prior civilian HEMS experience, preferred
- Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory system
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Additional FAA/FCC ratings a plus
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience a plus
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on Bell 407, EC135, or both,
- preferred Bell 407 or EC135 maintenance experience preferred