More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/15/2019 2:41:46 PM
Do you have a passion for teaching and instructing fellow aviators? Then we want to talk to you! CommutAir is a growing regional airline #8211; we are projected to triple our seniority list over the next 2 years. Be part of an energetic and dynamic team and contribute your knowledge and experience to grow and train the best team of airline pilots!
We have openings for both full and part time assignments and expect applicants to live close to their assigned location. Position Summary
Authorized to conduct ground training for all categories of training for pilots (and in the case of Joint CRM, Dispatchers, Flight Attendants, and Maintenance personnel). Essential Function:
- Ensure course content meets regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure standardization.
- Prepare and maintain accurate, error-free training records and documentation.
- Maintain classrooms and other training facilities in a clean, neat condition.
- Continuously review company, industry, government and related publications to keep current on methods, procedures, policies and regulations.
- Participate in the development and presentation of any special department or company training efforts.
- Maintain a personal appearance, conduct and demeanor consistent with the professional, customer-oriented manner expected of flight crewmember personnel.
- Instruct curriculum segments common to other training programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we offer our full time employees:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and related experience
- FAA ATP - Multi engine certification preferred
- 1-2 years of airline operations or equivalent work experience
- Previous 121 flight crewmember experience preferred
- Previous airline or aviation classroom teaching experience preferred
- Ability to work additional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Fluent in the English language
- Authorized to work in the US
- Basic Computer Skills, especially MS Office suite
Competitive benefits package that includes 3 options for medical insurance, dental and vision insurance as well as company paid short term disability and life insurance. Travel benefits for employee and family as well as 401k with a company match.