More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/18/2022 4:15:20 PM
Leads the Mission Coordination Team to serve as the beating heart of the operation by mastering the art of flight coordination, logistics management, and liaising between Pilots, Maintenance, Scheduling, and Sales Teams. OPCON Qualified Mission Coordinators are delegated the authority to exercise First Tier Operational Control under management supervision and are responsible for ensuring daily activities comply with FARís and Company Policies while maintaining the highest level of safety.
What makes a successful Supervisor, Mission Coordinator?
- Responsible for ensuring staffing meets the needs of the business while ensuring quality of life for the Mission Coordinators by facilitating employee schedules including work days, PTO, shift trades, and ensuring accurate timecards.
- Oversee the Training Leads development and deliverance of a robust training program along with on going process improvements which adapt and evolve to fulfill our internal and external customers needs.
- Assist the Director, Mission Control to maintain a dream team of passionate professionals by interviewing and hiring the right candidates
- Flight locate all company aircraft and crewmembers in order to provide the most accurate information to all internal stakeholders
- Research, review, and monitor operational factors which may impact client trips and communicate potential issues to Scheduling and/or Guest Services
- Monitor crew and flight legality in order to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Assist individuals exercising Operational Control with meteorological analysis and evaluation of NOTAMs and TFRs in order convey the best expectations and safety to our clients and crew
- Monitor flight profile from departure to destination including intermediate stops and diversions in order to provide safe tracking of our clients and crew
- Arrange and confirm international handling and customs approvals with all international travel destinations
- Brief Pilots and provide trip support to our crewmembers, helping them understand fully their duty day and flight assignments
- Arrange and confirm all aircraft services for safe and efficient operations
- Record flight and pilot data into trip management system for proper metrics tracking
- Arrange fuel releases or alternate payment methods as necessary in order to reduce cost when able, therefore increasing margins
- Assist in arranging crewmember travel and meals as necessary
- Serve as liaison between Pilots, Flight Ops, Maintenance, Scheduling, Guest Services, and Sales Teams to make the most fluid communication and a company inclusive mindset
- 2 or 4-Year College Degree in Aviation
- 1 to 2 years experience in FAR Part 135 and/or Part 121 Operations
- Interpret NOTAMs/TFRs and Weather Reports
- FAA Dispatch license or Private Pilot certificate
- Knowledge of AirInc Direct RAIDO (N-OC)
About the Company:
JSX is more than just our name. Our focus is on providing simple and reliable air travel that reignites the wonder of flying, by bringing joy, inclusion, and hospitality back to aviation; Otherwise known as a Joyful, Simple, Xperience. We love our jobs, and we take our journey seriously.
We are one team on one journey. Come mark your X.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.