More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/8/2020 7:15:11 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior IT Systems Architect to support our business in Chantilly, VA.
This position will work with a team of approximately six IT professionals and will be responsible for developing the roadmap for Facility IT and Industrial Control Systems to include: monitoring and ensuring compliance with U.S. Government (USG) accreditation tool (Exacta), leveraging new technologies for data analytics, and recapitalization planning for asset and system replacement.
- Performs research and development (RD) of advanced computing technologies.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends emerging advanced technology.
- Provides subject matter expertise for customer consultations.
- Ensures successful deployment of advanced computing technology.
- Contributes to the creation and review of RD proposals.
- Assists in forecasting computational needs and capabilities to address future business requirements.
- Influences functional decision makers to use appropriate computational tools and processes.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance post-start for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Security + Certification or higher
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- An active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance with a Counterintelligence Polygraph
- 1 year experience with Exacta
- 2 years experience with ICS systems
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years related work experience, Master+7 years related work experience, 13 years related work experience, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.