More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/8/2019 3:28:25 PM
* Responsible for overall successful operation of the Aircraft Parts/ Stores Department
* Works with Manager of Stores to ensure full compliance with company policies, procedures, federal/state/local laws and regulations, including Federal Air Regulations for all stores functions
* Primary business representative responsible for handling bargaining unit issues and interacting with business agent to resolve issues as they occur
* Provide positive working environment for all stores management and employees
* Work within approved budgets and provide budget recommendations for each annual budget period
* Coordinate with Human Resources to ensure that staffing levels are maintained and to ensure compliance with employment laws and contract
* Interface with the aircraft maintenance (including local base management), maintenance records and purchasing departments to ensure that all stores related functions fully support airline operational requirements
* Significant travel will be required
* Base location is negotiable
* Prior experience in a related field, preferably with an air carrier, MRO or aviation manufacturer.
* High school diploma or GED
* Legally permitted to work in the United States
* Must pass background check in order to obtain SIDA access at multiple airports
* University degree in management, logistics or similar, or graduate of aviation technical school in related field.
* 5 or more years of successful experience in a related field, preferably with an air carrier, MRO or aviation manufacturer.
* Deep knowledge of Federal Air Regulations, OSHA Regulations, DOT (shipping) Regulations