More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/8/2019 3:28:25 PM
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Set daily work schedule for stations within sphere of responsibility. Opens and finishes work orders as required. Request parts and supplies required for operations within sphere of responsibility. Create/review labor time entries in database. Perform receiving transactions in database for all stock parts received within sphere of responsibility. Update equipment related information (hour meter readings etc.) as required. Review repair orders for correctness and completeness. Forward completed repair orders and purchase orders to Regional Manager. Supervise repair operations to ensure acceptable quality of repairs. Act as liaison to Station Managers within sphere of responsibility. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Experienced mechanic; automotive, truck or heavy machinery including gas, diesel, and electric equipment
* Possess effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Computer literacy required
* At least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
* Available to work all shifts, all days
* Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
* Previous experience as a supervisor
* Post-secondary degree or training program
* Airport ramp and hangar environment, weather variations and elevated noise levels
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Moderate physical activity, stooping, bending, kneeling. Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally with assistance from co-workers or tools.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators #8211; Major Opportunities