More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Tactical Air Support, Inc.
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/31/2020 4:19:07 PM
ADVERSARY AIR PILOT-IN-COMMAND
U.S. Air Force Combat Air Forces
Contracted Air Support
Starting Salary Range: DOE
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET) 2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international #8220;Center of Excellence#8221; training and support services in tactical aviation and is seeking experienced Adversary Air (ADAIR) Pilots to join our team. Tactical Air's motto is #8220;We Serve Those Who Serve#8221;. Our company's purpose is twofold: We help make the world more secure through our efforts to improve the military capabilities and security of the United States (U.S.) and our partner nations and we create an environment where our employees can discover, develop, and share their talents in a way that provides a meaningful career path.
Tactical Air deploys advanced aircraft operated by experienced fighter and attack pilots to U.S. military installations in support of Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Army unit, wing, weapons school, and combat pre-deployment training.
Tactical Air is seeking ADAIR Pilots for assignment to the USAF Combat Air Force (CAF) Contracted Air Support (CAS) contract operating Tactical Air's F-5E/F Advanced Tiger (F-5ATTM). The mission is providing ADAIR services to the USAF 4th and 5th generation fighter squadrons, groups, and wings across the U.S. Successful candidates will receive initial or transition training in Tactical Air's F-5AT and CF-5D fighter aircraft in Reno, Nevada prior to assignment with the contract program and will be deployed to a variety of USAF fighter bases. Based on actual contract award, assignment will be at one of the following USAF bases:
- Kingsley ANGB, Oregon: https://www.173fw.ang.af.mil/Home/Welcome/
- Luke AFB, Arizona: https://www.luke.af.mil
- Holloman AFB, New Mexico: https://www.holloman.af.mil
- Eglin AFB, Florida: https://www.eglin.af.mil
- Seymour Johnson AFB, North Carolina: https://www.seymourjohnson.af.mil
- Kelly Field, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas: https://www.jbsa.mil
The ideal candidate for the ADAIR Pilot position will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will report to the Program Chief Pilot for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. Pilots may be assigned to fly in any of the company's aircraft and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Requisite fighter/attack/trainer aircraft flight and tactical experience:
- 1000-hour fighter, attack, or trainer time with at least 300 hours fighter;
- DoD flight lead qualification;
- Weapon School Graduate or DoD Adversary;
- 5 years' tactical recency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other aircraft.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. required.
- Current U.S. government secret security clearance or higher required.
The successful candidate for this position must be able to travel to Reno, Nevada for training and to relocate to the area surrounding one of the CAF CAS operating locations. Tactical Air will not provide reimbursement for relocation expenses.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health care, life insurance, and Accidental Death Dismemberment insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in training USAF fighter pilots, Tactical Air invites you to apply. All applicants must submit a current resume and completed employment application, which may be obtained at https://tacticalairsupport.com/jobs/.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Positions will remain open until filled.
If any candidate requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer