More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Mountain Aviation, Inc.
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/9/2019 5:56:10 PM
We're always looking to hire the best#8230;
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking for a qualified First Officer to join our Citation Sovereign Fleet!
Provide professional Pilot services to Mountain Aviation clients in a two crewmember environment, by assisting the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) in all aspects of flight management and oversight with safety and client comfort being first priorities.
- Responsible to the PIC on all flights.
- Perform all flight duties as assigned by the PIC.
- Assume the authority to act on behalf of the PIC when the PIC is incapacitated.
- Acquire knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the PIC.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with PIC after completing a flight to ensure that the Aircraft is cleaned, restocked and prepared for the next flight.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.
- Must have ability to interact with Clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Commercial Pilot Certificate w/Multi-Engine privileges
- Experience with FAR135 regulations
- 3000 Total Time
- 1500 Pilot-in-Command
- 1500 Multi-Engine
- 1000 Multi-Engine Pilot-in-Command
- 1000 Turbine
- 500 Jet
What we offer you:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company matching
- Life, AD D, and LTD paid by the company
- Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
- Did we mention, we are located in the beautiful State of Colorado? Our pilots start accruing PTO after 6 months so that they can enjoy a work-life balance in this gorgeous state!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.