More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Jet Aviation Staffing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/29/2020 2:34:32 PM
Responsible for administering the Inspection, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control of aircraft completions, maintenance and modifications functions in accordance with part FAA Part 145 and EASA Part 145 repair station requirements as well as the AS9100 Quality System for fabrication and STC projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure that all inspections are properly performed on all completed work and that the proper inspection records, reports, and forms used by the repair station are properly executed.
- Keep record updates of pertinent Regulations, specifications, type certification data sheets, and airworthiness directives.
- Determine that all technical data on all articles maintained or altered by the repair station are secured and kept current with latest revisions. This data will include repair station's process specification for limited rating specialized services, manufacturer's maintenance and overhaul manuals, service bulletins, part specifications, FAA/EASA airworthiness directives, related FAA/EASA approved data, and other technical data used by the repair station.
- Audit and maintain AS9100 quality system and approval.Administer the procedures for controlling and documenting the calibration of special tools and test equipment.
- Coordinate with the FAA/EASA Certificate Holding Offices and other FAA/EASA associated offices regarding Quality Assurance issues.
- Ensure that no defective, unserviceable, or un-airworthy parts are installed in any article released by the FAA/EASA repair station and ensure compliance to the governing RSM or MOE.
- Make revisions as necessary to the documents of the repair station including but not limited to the RSM, MOE, the QCM, the Capabilities List and the Personnel Roster.
- Assure the preliminary, hidden damage, in-progress, and final inspections of all articles maintained or altered by the repair station are completed and results recorded as outlined in these manuals and the QCM.
- See that rejected and unserviceable parts are handled in such a way as to prevent their reuse as serviceable parts.
- Maintain a technical publications library pertinent to the repair stations operations specifications.
- Maintains a manual of company maintenance policies, inspection, overhaul times and procedures as required by FAR or CR for the guidance of maintenance personnel and repair agencies, to ensure that such pertinent information is maintained on a current basis and is available to all personnel or contractors performing work or inspections on the aircraft.
- Use experience and technical expertise to assist when necessary to meet completion and production schedules and produce the quality our company has come to expect.
- Oversee training program as it pertains to the FAA/EASA Part 145 repair station, safety precautions relevant to the functions for which they may be utilized.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in Aviation Maintenance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hold A P License.
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in managing maintenance inspections, repairs, quality assurance, quality control and inspection under FAA Part 145 and EASA Part 145.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively convey information accurately.
- Advanced knowledge of the Quality process in a completion and aircraft maintenance/modifications environment.
- Strong understanding in FAA and EASA Part 145 repair station operations/regulations required.
- Strong understanding of AS9100 required.
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Follows through and meets deadlines; Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills; Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Exhibits confidence in self and to others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Accepts feedback from others.
- Displays passion and optimism; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality.
- Knowledge of MS Office Software, Corridor, CMP, Cesscom, CAMP