More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: STS Technical Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/30/2020 3:36:10 PM
Description: STS Technical Services
is hiring Supply Chain Solutions Managers
in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania
.This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 2020 Worlds Most Ethical Companies.
This role will serve as change agent to champion global continuous improvement initiatives that foster the development of a world class Global Procurement and Supply Chain (GPSC) organization. The incumbent will utilize Lean and Project Management methodologies, practices, and tools to recommend and implement improvement initiatives.
- Enable the company to transform large amounts of data into useable information through the development of new tools, techniques, and systems.
- Promote a continuous improvement environment.
- Partner with functional leadership to link GPSC processes across the enterprise enabling the advancement and achievement of Strategic Deployment Initiatives and Breakthrough Objectives.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Lead and support strategic alignment initiatives within Supply Chain Solutions
- Manage data analytics tools and enhancements
- Identify and manage coordination of Robotic Process Automation within SCS and other internal stakeholders
- Responsible for all reporting and master data management activities within SCS.
- Build relationships with cross segment and cross functional process owners, and customers to ensure intimate understanding of core processes/supporting systems and impact of change on upstream and downstream stakeholders.
- Participate in the identification of project opportunities for annual business planning and strategy development.
- Facilitate and support CIE activities that enable achievement of Annual Improvement Priorities and Breakthrough Objectives.
- Apply tools from lean principle methodology to support continuous improvement efforts related to business processes.
- Develop sustainable performance tracking/reporting tools and process that enable communication of key functional business metrics.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Production Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 4+ years related experience
- Knowledge of ERP, BI systems, and RPAs
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Continuous Improvement Event (CIE) Facilitator certification
- PMP Certification
- CSCP Certification
- Ability to influence others and communicate clearly
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Proven track record of taking the initiative and driving for results
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage change and navigate ambiguous situations
Why Should You Apply?Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services
is a Top 100 Staffing Firm
thatís partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.