More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: STS Technical Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/30/2020 3:36:10 PM
Description: STS Technical Services
is hiring IAM Identity Access Management Leads
in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 2020 Worlds Most Ethical Companies.
The Lead IAM Technical Analyst is responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to DT infrastructure individuals or small to medium teams. This position is considered a subject matter expert (SME) for identity and access management technologies under the DT infrastructure domain. The position will lead the staff in directing technical maintenance and RTB work assignments, Incident and Service Requests, work assignments and delivering medium to complex projects. The position also provides input to their Manager on staff performance and technical proficiency. This position operates in a highly independent role making daily operational decisions to ensure environment availability.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-The-Business (RTB) support and incident service requests of the IAM team.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to team members on a small to medium sized team or work solutions, prioritization, planning, assignment completion, and quality of work.
- Serve as a project resource and provide project leadership on application and infrastructure project efforts representing technical IAM capabilities, assisting with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
- Develop and increase IAM technical knowledge and capabilities through training, investing time to understand and communicate technical/organizational direction and cross training.
- Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SMEs, in the form of efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with staff, mentoring, and staff technical development.
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) or related area.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to audiences at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment across various functions.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multitask and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications and productively tools including O365, Webex, DevOps, ServiceNow, etc.
- One (1) or more years of lead experience supporting IAM related solutions.
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
- IT Infrastructure experience spanning Network, Storage, Compute, and Client Services (laptop/desktop).
- Experience working with cloud related services and solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS).
- IAM - Experience with configuration, maintenance, and administration of IAM software and tools to include the following: Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Okta, and Core Security (formerly Courion).
- IAM Ė Experience with and/or familiarity with multifactor authentication solutions, credential management systems (CMS), public key infrastructure (PKI), MS Windows Hello for Business, Azure MFA, Azure SSO (SAML), Azure SSSPR, Azure Password Protection, Azure AD Connect.
Why Should You Apply?Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services
is a Top 100 Staffing Firm
thatís partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.