More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: iAero Airways
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 3/1/2021 9:22:03 PM
iAero Airways is seeking a highly motivated Manager on Duty to be located in Greensboro, NC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Act as Manager of Operations during duty shift.
- Ensure company cost control measures are being exercised.
- Responsibility to inform the DOO of any suspected unapproved or non-compliant activity during shift.
- Shifts will be 4 days on/4 days off, 12-hour shifts.
- Directly responsible for management and oversight of the operation while on duty shift
- Cancel and/or delay flights, reflow crews, and aircraft as necessary, to ensure the highest levels of safety, regulatory compliance, brand integrity, and economic utility.
- Responsible for oversight of all OOC notifications
- Serves as primary POC for partners, for IROPs planning and execution
- Highly knowledgeable regarding FARs, NTSB, Company manuals, and operating procedures applicable to the OOC
- Maintains working knowledge and understanding of company delay policies
- Maintains oversight and authority for regulatory compliance over all extended tarmac delays
- Maintain/update databases as appropriate: Weight and balance, etc.
- In emergency situations, coordinates the event, ensuring safe operations, and initiates notification procedures to the proper authorities, company leadership, and code-share partners.
- Serves as primary liaison for all day-to-day, partner related inquiries, schedule adjustments, and IROPs management. Delegates as warranted.
- Coordinates with Crew Scheduling and Maintenance Control regarding operational strategies.
- Must have at least three years of Airline experience.
- Must have been trained/familiar with our Company GMM, COP, FAM, Flight Addendum and office procedures before assuming the duties.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and departments simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Must reside in Greensboro, NC.