More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Aviation Search Group
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/26/2021 1:08:26 PM
Cal-Ore Life Flight
King Air 90 Pilot - On-Duty Pilot Housing Provided
Our Fixed-Wing Pilots provide customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry. | Job Description :
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
* Prepare and review to include but not limited to; flight plans, considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, cruise control data, airport facilities, navigational aids, and more.
* Ensure proper aviation equipment is aboard the aircraft.
* Ensure required airworthiness inspections are complete and previous discrepancies have been corrected or properly deferred in accordance for that aircraft (as applicable).
* Complete the aircraft preflight inspection and perform preflight preparation.
* Assures proper loading, distributing, and security of patients and other passengers.
* Ensures provisions for passenger comfort and any special emergency equipment such as life vests are aboard (when required).
* Operate aircraft at favorable altitudes taking into account turbulence, oxygen requirements and comfort of the passengers during the flight.
* Complete any company paperwork or processes related to aircraft operation and aircraft discrepancies.
* Ensure that copies of any reports submitted to the FAA under the authority of FAR 135.19 are also submitted to the Director of Operations in a timely manner.
* Must be highly knowledgeable of the Company General Operations Manual, General Maintenance Manual, FAA Regulations, Aircraft Flight Manuals, and all other material pertinent to duties.
* the Pilot in Command shall perform those duties stipulated throughout the General Operations Manual and specific responsibilities designated to the Second in Command by the company.
* Assists in the safe and efficient operation of the flight.
* Must be proficient in duties such as:
o System monitoring
o Fuel management
o Weight and balance
o Aircraft performance
o Record keeping
* Will advise the Pilot in Command of any abnormality during ground or flight operations.
* ATP Certificate
* Current Medical Certificate (2nd class)
* 2500 Hours Total Time
* 1000 Hours PIC
* 500 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
* 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
* 200 Night hours
* Previous EMS experience
* ATP Written
* Beechcraft KA 90, 200 or 350 experience
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Work is performed in a variety of settings to include field; emergency department and office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
* Requires prolonged sitting, lifting and bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
* Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
* Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
* One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
* Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
* Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
* Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
* Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Assistant Chief Pilot, Chief Pilot
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!