More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: PrivateFlite Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/8/2020 11:33:52 PM
PrivateFlite Aviation is looking to hire a Charter Sales Manager who will represent the company products and services to high end luxury clients. The ideal candidate must have leadership capability, excellent communication skills, and demonstrate the core values we have built our company upon: Integrity, Service-Centered, and Excellence all while enjoying the day to day responsibilities with a smile. Looking for leaders who want to become part of a team which thrives for continuous improvement. In addition, this candidate must have a demonstrated the ability to build solid processes to promote quality and efficiency in our organization.
-Ability to communicate and manage high end clients
-Ability to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with all divisions including dispatchers, sales, director of operations, finance, chief pilot, regarding all aspects of workflow including but limited to process updates,
- Organized and the ability to lead a team
- Plan and budget with Executive Management to support future growth and expansion plans
- Interview and hire employees that reflect the vision and mission of PrivateFlite Aviation
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and expected operations.
Communicate with all vendors including insurance, software, training companies, etc.
Assist to prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
Past Sales Management or Charter Sales Experience (Preferred)
Experience working in the Luxury Market
Corporate Flight Operations experience (Preferred)
Ability to create Sales Presentations
Familiar with Microsoft Office Excel and various software applications
Demonstrate exceptional leadership and a dedication to excellence.
Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: Neg-Neg