More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Aviation Search Group
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/12/2019 2:21:59 PM
Aviation Search Group has partnered with a US based, nationwide operator to engage with potential Director of Operations candidates looking to join an award winning and dynamic organization. Interested candidates should have experience directing the operations of a large fleet of aircraft. Your duties would include:
- Promote the strategic vision of the company in all matters including flight operations, training, personnel, business initiatives, reporting, regulatory, and communication.
- Confidently interact with direct reports, peers, and company leadership.
- Oversee the safe operation of all aircraft.
- Generate focused and effective changes to the company's operating procedures and incorporating the changes into the company's operations manual.
- Effectively communicate with regulatory bodies including the FAA and other third-party organizations.
Interested applicants should have at least a Bachelor's degree in Aviation or Business related majors, an ATP, First Class Medical, and be able to fulfill the requirements of 14 CFR 119.65 applied to Director of Operations positions in a part 121 or 135 of this chapter.
We are seeking to have preliminary/exploratory discussions with interested candidates to determine potential interest. If this sounds like an opportunity you would wish to explore, please call Kevin at (724) 547-7015 or apply below!