Our client offers their team members a long-term career pathway and the opportunity to work with a great team! Building and retaining the best team in aviation is their priority #8212; and so is promoting from within. Their team members benefit from very competitive compensation and benefits programs, tuition reimbursement, mentorship, training and leadership development, plus much more!
Join their team if you want to make a difference in the quality and safety of aircraft transporting our family, friends and service members.
- Exposed to high levels of noise, dust, vibration and chemical fumes (within OSHA limits).
- Able to lift fifty pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Able to bend, twist, squat and lift.
- Able to access and work in all areas of the aircraft to be worked on, including confined areas.
- Able to work in extreme climatic conditions.
- Able to climb on ladders and platforms and work on heights up to 50 feet from the ground.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A P mechanic, airframe mechanic, QA,QC, inspector, OEM, FAA, EASA, Part 145, Manager, Management, MRO, aviation, aircraft, airline, airplane, aviation management, TCO, KPI, director, flying, Analysis, aviation sales, operations, aviation repair, repair location