More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bristow Group
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/12/2019 5:50:48 PM
Starting greater than $80,000 with offshore experience
Directly responsible for all operations pertaining to the safe efficient conduct of the flight from initial dispatch until termination of the flight. Participate in Safety Management System (SMS) activities to include supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Sets the stage for continuous improvement, adopting best practices and influencing organizational standards.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public. Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required with College Degree preferred
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate, Rotorcraft-Helicopter, Instrument Helicopter
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate preferred
- Current Class II Medical Certificate (Class I preferred)
- 1,500 hours helicopter PIC (pilot in command) time preferred
- Offshore time preferred
- Recent flying time
- Must possess current US Passport
- Must be able to attain TWIC Card within 60 days of hire
- Must be able to complete company directed HUET training including swing rope training
Before hiring or transferring to a safety sensitive function, individuals will be required to complete and pass a Post-Offer Physical Exam and a Pre-Employment Drug Screen. Under DOT Guidelines, pre-employment drug testing will determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opioids, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines, or a metabolite of those drugs in the individual's system.