More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/5/2019 4:36:54 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space Security (BDS) organization is seeking a Support Technical Manager (Multi-Technical Discipline) to join the Heath Operations team in support of the Space Mission Systems Program. This Level K position will physically reside in Heath, OH.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Manages employees performing technical or specialist activities within Product Support
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
- Manages, develops and motivates employees
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Must be willing to work any shift (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
- Experience with Lean and / or Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Experience in a manufacturing environment managing toOperations Performance Metrics
Preferred Qualifications(Desired Skills / Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Project management, leading or managing initiatives and teams through all project phases
- Experience working with employee involvement teams
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.