More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airwest Helicopters
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/30/2020 4:34:46 PM
Airwest Helicopters is accepting resumes for full and part-time Bell 206B 206L Helicopters.
The company is based in Glendale, Arizona.
We are looking for pilots that have previous utility experience. Vertical reference long-line experience is preferred. Mountain time with landings and takeoffs on ridgelines and mountain tops is preferred. The position will occasionally require overnights away from base, possibly in field conditions.
Requirements: Qualifications (Required):
- FAA Commercial or ATP Helicopter Certificate
- Current Medical Certificate - Class 2 or Class 1
Experience Requirements (All Helicopter PIC):
- Helicopter Instrument
- Bell 205, 212, UH-1 experience
- FAA Single Engine Airplane qualification
- Meet the minimum OAS/USFS carding requirements.
- Current or recent carding
- Minimum 1500 hours Total Time
- Minimum 1000 hours Turbine
- Minimum 200 hours Mountain
- Minimum 300 hours in Bell 206L, Bell 206L4 preferred
- Minimum 100 hours vertical reference long-line
Pilots are expected to be safe, professional, and courteous. Position requires pilots who are willing to clean aircraft, perform authorized preventive maintenance, and other miscellaneous non-pilot duties. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to work without constant supervision, and will represent the company in a positive manner at all times.
Job will require the physical capability of lifting, climbing, kneeling, etc. Compensation:
- Starting salary is based on experience and qualifications. 65-85K
- Flight pay is paid on revenue flight hours. Depending on work load this could add 10K to the salary.
- Employee Health Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Pay
Please send resumes in PDF or DOC format.
Please include the type of aircraft flown and the time and experience in each.
We will contact you if selected for an interview.
No telephone calls please.