More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: CAE SimuFlite
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/13/2019 3:07:38 PM
CAE Aviation Academy will be hosting a Recruitment Fair on Friday, August 16th, 2019 from 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want to Tour the Facility? Come check us out and bring a copy of your resume!
This will be a great way to fast-track your application and have any questions answered on the spot. Dress to impress and bring a friend.
We look forward to seeing you there!
CAE is your pathway to the Airlines!
If your goal is to fly for an airline, CAE can help you achieve this goal faster than anyone else. CAE also offers the best CFI opportunities in Arizona; more flight time per month, better pay, and better benefits.
Why Fly with CAE Aviation Academy?
- Average of 80 #8211; 100 hours of flight time per month
- We pay for upgrades!
- Retention Bonuses!
- $5,000 (50% after 90 days the remaining 50% after 1 year)
- $2,000 of Relocation Assistance
- Competitive Annual Salary + incentives
- Benefits Eligible #8211; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Employer Match!
- 2 weeks of Vacation per year and 6 days of additional paid time off
- Aircraft Fleet consists of: Piper (Archer and Seminole), Diamond (DA20, DA40, DA42), all
- Our ONSITE REPAIR FACILITY means you never have to worry about having a plane available. Our team
operates 21 hours per day, making sure our fleet is in top working order.
- Our planes have Air Conditioning! Those hot summer days aren't a problem when you're in one of our
Pipers. We keep our A/C equipped planes blowing cold to keep you comfortable!
CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to help define global training standards with our innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defense force readiness and enhance patient safety. We have the broadest global presence in the industry, with 8,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and
defense crew members and thousands of healthcare professionals worldwide. www.cae.com
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
- Certified Flight Instructor rating
-CFII/MEI ratings a plus (we pay more for these!)
-No aircraft accidents or incidents
- Must have basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, web applications)
- Must be fluent in English (written spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation with the ability
to adapt to a diverse global client base
- Must be authorized to work in the United States