More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
Sikorsky FVL sustainment programs is seeking a motivated, experienced leader with excellent communication skills and experience in both sustainment and capture management to lead sustainment captures for our Future Vertical Lift opportunities. The role will report to the Program Director, FVL AAFS Sustainment.
Primary responsibilities will include managing the capture process including the development of sustainment strategies, win plans, offerings and proposals. The role will work closely with the FVL capture directors and the sustainment program managers to ensure alignment to the campaign strategies and to ensure that our proposals and negotiated contracts meet customer and business objectives. The capture manager will be responsible for identifying the customer value chain and formulating approaches to communicate our discriminating values in support of the campaign. They will also serve as the manager responsible for ensuring program-capture integration throughout the capture lifecycle including proposal development as well as ensuring continuity, unity of message and purpose with teammates and key suppliers. The capture manager will work closely with all FVL teams to ensure complete alignment across all FVL Family of Systems with regards to capture strategy and the implementation of the Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft, Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft, and Attack Utility Replacement Aircraft strategic communications plan.
The position will require a broad interface with multiple company disciplines including business development, customer service, training, fleet analytics, engineering, purchasing, operations, aircraft program management, fleet management, field service representatives, logistics support, and technical publications.
The role must also create and conduct Executive Management reviews to gain alignment and approval for pursuit strategy and regularly interface with appropriate stakeholders and align all pursuits and strategies with management. All activities should be carried out with an overall eye on maintaining and building positive customer relationships. Relationship building skills are essential for this role as well as the ability to manage complex, projects with multiple inter-dependencies. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with personnel / customers ranging from inexperienced employees thorough General or Executive Leadership level. Domestic travel will be required.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
• Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
• U.S. citizen or equivalent that holds or is qualified to obtain Secret level U.S. Government security clearance.
• Familiarity in sustainment and strategic sourcing process and capture managementDesired Skills:
• Experience in identifying customer value, organizing and executing Customer Value Proposition (CVP) events and translating those results into actionable and measurable messaging in support of the win strategy.
• Experience with team building, personnel management, and team leadership involving subcontract managers, engineers, and various technical support personnel
• Experience with rotary wing technologies, US Army or US Marine Corps rotary wing operations and platforms