More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/7/2019 3:47:19 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Manager Warehousing Operations to support Boeing Global Services in Atlanta, GA. This Boeing Global Services (BGS) supply chain leadership position will lead teams at the Atlanta site that are responsible for the interaction with the on-site 3PL, Supply Chain and Program Leadership on multiple international, domestic, and defense logistics agency (DLA) performance based logistics (PBL) contracts.
- Leads planning and integration activities for profit and loss stand-alone support program(s) or major support business/program element where business needs dictate.
- Applies technical knowledge of product support/logistics disciplines and Program Management Best Practices to direct program activities.
- Manages employees and mid-level managers performing activities related to Program Management.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees and mid-level managers.
- Acquires resources for organizational activities, provides processes.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- Experience working directly with or on cost reduction initiatives
- Experience developing and implementing affordability strategies
- Experience executing budget management principles and practices
- Experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience with Warehouse Operations
- Experience managing Defense Programs knowledge of Defense Systems
- Experience with BESSy (Boeing Enterprise Shipping System)
- Experience with GOLD inventory system
- Strong collaboration skills and mindset to grow the current environment of best practice sharing and alignment between BGS government PBLs and commercial fleet care services
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility