More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
This position is for a US Payroll Manager, responsible for day to day management of the Special Processes Team. Processes supported include, but are not limited to the following:
- Savings Plans
- Health Wellness Plans
- Leaves of Absence, including Military Differentials, State specific exceptions, and balancing of benefits upon completion of leave
- Time and Attendance Admin support for select business units
- Court Orders, including Child Support, Garnishments, Tax Levies
- Responding to information requests such a subpoenas, audits, etc.
- Employee Tax Adjustments
In leading this team, they will be responsible for
- Ensuring processes are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and federal, state and Revenue Service regulations
- Ensuring accuracy of processes and clearly define and external hand-offs -measuring/tracking performance against organizational objectives
- Clearly articulating team objectives and strategic vision
- Establishing team priorities
- Directing work with system programmers to achieve solutions for payroll and timekeeping systems
-Directing work with system programmers for the administration of company payroll with outside service providers
- Cultivating customer relationships that drive collaboration and enhance value to the LM business units
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Previous experience providing work direction for large enterprise level multi-state payroll processing
-Knowledgeable of federal and state regulatory requirements and resolution of tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for payroll processing
-Subject matter expert in one or more of the following areas: payroll, benefits, year-end processing, expatriate/international payroll, Securities Exchange Commission reporting requirements.
-Minimum of 8 years payroll experience.
-Demonstrated ability to resolve complex payroll and/or accounting issues.
-Proven experience on projects of significant scope and size
-Ability to gain consensus among multiple stakeholders at all levels
-Ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership
-Ability to effectively delegate and prioritize
-Ability to effectively manage changeDesired Skills:
Certified Payroll Professional certification (if not must be willing to obtain during the next available APA testing cycle).