More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
Sikorsky RMS is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Operations manufacturing team at the West Palm Beach site.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Supervision of 15+ hourly bargaining unit associates in final assembly on various aircraft platforms.
• Implement process improvement through use of lean manufacturing. Drive enterprise excellence within work group through all activities and actions.
• Responsible for cost, schedule, and quality performance in support of business unit goals and objectives.
• Set priorities as required in support of meeting or beating production schedule.
• Interface with human resources and union stewards on personnel issues.
• Conduct investigations in support of problem resolutions as required.
• Attend numerous meetings throughout the day, sometimes working beyond the normal shift hours in support of operations objectives.
• Oversees, monitors, and documents employee training, performance, and compliance.
• Adheres to company business practices/ethics policies and ESH standards.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by manager.
• Supervisors must be capable of effectively interfacing with a variety of internal and external customers.
• Successful candidate could be required to work any shift.
• Irregular schedule and overtime may be required.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
• Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably supervising hourly bargaining unit associates.
• Must be capable of effectively multi-tasking and prioritizing efficiently.
• Must have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally, in writing, and in group sessions as a member or leader.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with technical, non-technical, and business staff at all levels.
• Must be comfortable with Microsoft business suite with the ability to learn additional computer systems.Desired Skills:
• Rotary wing experience highly preferred.
• Aircraft assembly experience.
• Demonstrated history of progressively more responsible roles.