More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, were taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
Candidate will be responsible for leading the third shift C130 final finishes team. Lead team to completion of final interior and exterior paint applications. Coaching and mentoring team members in process improvement and lean thinking to reduce cost and improve quality of the process.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Marietta, GA ? Discover Marietta.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
-Experience with product compliance to engineering requirements and customer expectations in areas concerning workmanship.
- Experience reading blueprints.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Minimum 5+ years experienceDesired Skills:
-Experience applying aircraft or automotive finishes.
-Experience in leading represented employees.
-Ability to drive actions to meet or exceed customer satisfaction.
-Ability to use good judgment and make timely decisions.
- Ideal candidate will have leadership experience and have a working knowledge of crew plans and forecasting manpower requirements.
- Experience with manufacturing systems such as SFM (Shop Floor Management), EWI (Electronic Work Instructions) and the QADS (Quality Assurance Documentation System) or other industry related manufacturing operating systems.