NexGen Flight Solutions is currently considering qualified applicants for the CFR 119.71 role of Director of Maintenance (DOM). We are looking for an energetic, motivated, professional Director of Maintenance with a proven track record to join our team for domestic and international operations. NexGen operates both Part 91 and Part 135 aircraft.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- The DOM is responsible for the safe and compliant execution of maintenance for all aircraft operated by NexGen.
- They are responsible for leading the Maintenance Control team to effectively manage and coordinate all activities for contract maintenance and on-call service providers.
- Develops consistent staffing and maintenance plans to optimize fleet utilization targets for scheduled and unscheduled events. Create metrics to aid in the development of action plans to continually refine the business.
- Responsible for ground and hangar tenant operations located within.
- Will maintain an active Continuous Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) as required under FAR 121.373 which shall include a Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action request to Vendors when necessary.
- Perform work in compliance with company policies and procedures, FAA regulations while demonstrating the highest standards of workmanship;
- You will be directly involved with the owners for departures and arrivals and will be required to maintain a professional appearance.
- May be required to travel on domestic or international flights to provide maintenance support;
- Willing to work flexible schedules including weekends and nights depicted by flight schedules and unscheduled maintenance events.
- May be required to provide rapid response and deployment when needed for aircraft on ground (AOG) maintenance support;
- Conducts or supervises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events including post and pre-flight Inspections;
- Conducts facilities maintenance and inspections as required;
- Assures proper documentation and recording of all maintenance activities performed on company aircraft;
- Assure that all personal in-house training requirements are met;
- Must hold a valid A P License.
- Minimum 10 years of Aviation Experience as an A P Tech in Line service or Business Aviation.
- Must possess own aircraft quality hand tools.
- Recent experience/ on Gulfstream G-IVSP, Falcon 50EX/2000 and Global XRS/6000 maintenance (within the past 24 mos.).
- Must be located or willing to relocate to within 1 hour of Easton Maryland.
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Previous experience in Corporate or Charter aviation
- No accidents, incidents or FAA enforcement actions.
Applicant must have a Satisfactory Background Check Negative Drug Testing Results prior to being given an offer. NexGen offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and a flexible time off policy.