RAAF Base Edinburgh
Engineering / Technical
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nations most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking a talented Sustainment Services Support Manager to manage teams providing sustainment services within the Product Support Maintenance Capability across Boeing Businesses. This role will also support initiatives within Boeing programs such as Wedgetail, Super Hornet, Classic Hornet and P-8. The role can be based in Amberley, Williamtown, Brisbane or Adelaide.
This newly created management role will be balanced between managing people in geographically diverse locations, combined with providing services direct to a range of Boeing sustainment programs, and will possess the following attributes:
- Dynamic, innovative and likes to think outside the square;
- Team oriented, influential and likes a challenge;
- A people person and good communicator who can engage and motivate diverse and geographically dispersed teams; and
- Outcome focused approach to supporting program initiatives such as Platform Stewardship, Weapon System Integration, and Asset Management in a sustainment context.
- Managing geographically diverse teams providing sustainment services within Boeing programs
- Contributing to and support initiatives across sustainment programs, including developing, documenting, and deploying common processes and tools
- Coordinating with other programs and capabilities to maximise sustainment services offerings
- Demonstrated management experience in a sustainment environment
- Demonstrated experience managing people and teams across geographically diverse locations
- Management experience within a matrix organisation (desirable)
- Relevant qualifications or experience in providing elements of sustainment services, asset management, and platform stewardship (whether in a supply chain, maintenance, or engineering role)
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.