More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Republic Airways
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/15/2019 6:39:49 PM
Selected students partner with Republic Airways to serve as Ambassadors on their respective campuses through events and programs. Additionally, Ambassadors will serve as a consistent resource for their peers interested in Republic Airways. Ambassadors will be selected through recommendations and interviews and will complete training with the College Relations Team in Indianapolis prior to beginning their role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Serves as an Ambassador for Republic Airways, providing resources and information to peers interested in working for our Company. Shares updates related to Republic Airways as relevant.
- Attends campus events with the College Team; Rjet Days, Cadet Onsite Events and Career Fairs to promote Republic Airways .
- Posts updated marketing materials on campus, at the flight line and to social media while coordinating with the campus career services office.
- Engages potential associates by promoting brand awareness with Republic Airways .
- Upholds expectations and standards provided by Republic Airways . Abides by all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains good academic and behavioral standing with the University.
- Maintains professional and respectful reputation on campus and in the local community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
- Instrument rating
- Must have successfully completed the RJet Cadet interview prior to becoming an Ambassador at Republic Airways ; a full description and application for this program can be found at www.rjet.com/cadet
- Must successfully complete and pass a drug screening and federal background check
SELECTION PROCESS AND INITIAL ONBOARDING
- Only RJet Cadets will be provided the opportunity to apply for the Ambassador position
- Selected candidates may be required to complete a phone screening or interview as part of the application and selection process
- Selected Ambassadors will be required to attend training and onboarding in Indianapolis
- Ambassadors will work with a College Relations Consultant and/or Pilot Talent Acquisition Team member to complete program goals and expectations
- Ambassadors will be given Republic-branded apparel to be worn on campus and during their planned events
- Part-time Employee Status - 200.00/month stipend
- First Officer Referral Bonuses (banked until Ambassador begins job at Republic Airways)
- Flight Benefits (for associate only)
- Company Seniority (not Pilot Seniority) begins
Republic Airways Responsibilities
- Ship materials to Ambassadors for campus events
- Provide current advertising materials and all recruiting/company updates
- Provide training and guidance for the entire duration of the Ambassador Program
- Each Ambassador will be assigned to a College Relations Consultant who will serve as the main point of contact for Republic Airways
- Republic will also match Ambassadors with pilots on the Pilot Talent Acquisition
See job description.