More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Pentastar Aviation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/4/2019 8:06:07 PM
This is a great opportunity to fly in support of a successful managed client in this part 91 only operation. You will primarily travel in the eastern portion of the US and Caribbean with occasional trips to the west coast.
This position serves as Second-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety and comfort of passengers while executing timely operation of the aircraft. The SIC will work with the PIC to ensure that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Supports and promotes a cohesive team environment on the flight deck. Works with the PIC to make decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. May perform other general department duties when not flying.
This position is located at TVC. The individual selected for this position must live in NW Michigan. As a pilot for Pentastar Aviation, crew members can expect to fly about 225 hours per year.
- Commercial Multi-Engine Instrument
- Minimum of 500 hours of Total Flight Time
- Secondary education degree preferred
- Expected to support owners schedule of approx. 100 travel days per year
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a FAA First Class medical certification
- Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills required
Full benefits to include 401(k)
We are an equal opportunity employer