More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/7/2019 6:06:49 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youíll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a Product Manager to be part of the Dubai Customer Collaboration Center based in Dubai South.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Leadership and Management Responsibility:
- Leads planning and integration activities for profit and loss stand-alone support program(s) or major support business/program element where business needs dictate.
- Manages all innovation center activities and interactions with customers.
- Acts as the conduit between TPS innovation organization in the US and Dubai to ensure alignment of vision, mission and objectives.
- Engages with key customers to gather and validate their requirements for new innovative solutions
- Applies technical knowledge of product support/logistics disciplines and Product/Program Management Best Practices to direct program activities.
- Establishes program budgets, business and communication plans.
- Integrates and evaluates support elements to develop program proposals.
- Develops performance metrics and monitors adherence to program plans and schedules.
- Manages employees (managers and non-managers) performing activities related to Product and Program Management.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals and objectives.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Hires, manages, develops and motivates employees.
Product Management Responsibly:
- Establishing and implementing clear standards and expectations related to product innovation and development covering all product lifecycle from ideation to release and beyond.
- Adopting Product Management Excellence and Best Practices and standards, namely Pragmatic framework, for consistent process and disciplined implementation to ensure building the right product, building it right and building it fast.
- Partner with the businesses to provide the right processes and tools to effectively execute program plans, monitor and enhance program health, and drive performance and business value.
- Act as the market champion to ensure better definition of roles and responsibilities, enhanced focus on customersí problems and value, and better working relationship and process alignment between different functions such as product, development, sales, marketing, etc.
- Guide a growing team of practitioners to drive better implementation of product management standards, including recruiting, onboarding, and mentoring.
- Assign tasks, set goals, deliver performance reviews, and foster an environment of rich career growth.
- 10+ years of experience as a Senior Leader or Director level Product Manager and track record in strategic leading-edge technology planning and market development.
- Solid business and entrepreneurship acumen with proven experience leading large PLs and diversified Enterprise-level solution portfolios (family of products and services including web, mobile, SaaS and on-demand platforms).
- Hands-on experience in defining product strategy, standards, business cases, implementation and execution frameworks to achieve corporate vision.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience defining and applying product management standards and best practices (including both implementation and execution frameworks) to manage projects through the entire product management lifecycle, including knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing and Business Model Innovation (BMI).
- Demonstrated success and hands-on experience in defining and implementing product management standards and best practices in previous organizations, including Pragmatic and strong form product management frameworks.
- A proven track record of leading projects and cross-functional teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables.
- Market champion and voice of customer with maniacal focus on customersí needs.
- Excellent communication and strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Languages: English proficiency and Arabic proficiency preferred.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities.