More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/5/2019 7:45:27 PM
Contracts Manager to work on all program contracts and negotiations
As part of the Contracts group, assist with all program related situations
Reporting to the Director of Contracts located in Manassas, VA, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for all contract matters including negotiations, resolving issues, executing agreements and managing contracts related to commercial and Government programs.
Under minimal supervision, as an integral part of a larger team, you will work closely with division Vice Presidents, Finance, the Program Office, and other functional departments. The work will encompass a wide variety of applications including substantial new business support, ongoing programs, proposal support and contracts and subcontracts work on development, production and prototyping programs across multiple locations.
Work will include detailed review and negotiation of manufacturing purchase orders on both the buying and selling side. In addition, this role will provide contracts management support for large programs of record, foreign military sales and complex commercial contracts with foreign and domestic customers.
We are seeking individuals who are highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen, Green Card Holder or U.S. Permanent Resident)
- 10 (+) years of progressive experience in contracts and subcontracts administration/management.
- 1 - 5 years of international commercial contracts experience, including negotiations with foreign companies and governments is required.
- Solid experience negotiating and managing commercial contracts, especially with foreign companies and governments.
- A strong working knowledge of the FARs/DFARs, USC and other procurement related regulations.
- A deep and successful background working with prime contractors and subcontractors including developing and negotiating contracts.
- BS Degree in business administration, contracts administration or a relevant degree is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with DCAA and DCMA is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ITAR is a plus.
- Effective communicators with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience supporting proposal work.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets.