More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
This position is for a Facility Associate Manager who will manages more than one functional area in Facilities, such as maintenance, janitorial, groundskeeping, and powerplant operations. The successful candidate will drive and implement operations, maintenance and Reliability strategies for the site facilities to ensure effective project management controls as well as efficient operation and maintenance practices of site infrastructure, equipment and services within the approximate 1.2 million square feet of Manassas facility footprint.
This role will coordinate directly with site Engineering and Maintenance Leadership as well as the Maintenance and Engineering Center of Excellence to establish and implement processes and improvement in:
• Develop and manage an Life Cycle Management Process for all site building, infrastructure and equipment strategies
• Implement plan to utilize Facilities Infrastructure and Environment Condition Assessments into Facilities Capital and Overhead Finance planning
• Develop and Implement Project and Construction Management process with defined project scope, milestones with measurable parameters to control cost and schedule, commissioning process and turnover to operation and maintenance planning
• Develop Facilities IOT strategy and work with COE and Operations to incorporate IOT strategy with RMS strategic mission
• Ensure site Building Management Systems and Facilities infrastructure system controls are robust and are advancing to meet the IOT infrastructure needs of the future
• Implement Site Maintenance and Reliability Roadmap 2-3 years into the future and be a primary driver behind its delivery and implementation within the Maintenance Culture.
• Ensure Site Asset Management Improvement Programs such as: Asset criticality Identification, Risk Assessment and Mitigation, Asset Condition Auditing, Preventive and Condition Maintenance Programs, Predictive Strategies, and Asset Refurbishment/Obsolescence Plan are being implemented with measurable success
• Lead site teams to develop equipment risk assessment techniques for prioritization of resources and how they are managed.
• Manage Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for PM and CM (Corrective Maintenance) workflow, maintenance history records, KPIs, metrics, etc.
• Implement current and new methodologies, techniques and work practices as they relate to Condition, Preventive and Predictive Based Maintenance
• Implement plans to reduce waste and improve maintenance work wherever feasible; ensuring efficient and reliable operation of plant, process and equipment while protecting and prolonging the economic life of plant assets at optimal cost
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
The candidate will be required to possess key leadership qualities to lead change within a department and drive employee engagement to deliver results
• Ability to take ownership and accountability of Reliability programs while driving and implementing a culture of ownership, accountability and results within the sites
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to interpret needs
• Technical degree in a related discipline and/or 5+ years previous work experience with direct leadership in an Engineering, Operations or Maintenance environment
• Strong familiarity with Infor EAM, Maximo, SAP, Tririga or a similar Computerized Management System with 4+ years working to utilize data analysis to drive reliability
• Demonstrated Management skills and ability to work on and complete multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of facilities engineering, construction, and maintenance programs, policies and procedures
• Advanced technical knowledge of Facilities and/or Manufacturing equipment with a background in areas similar to Central Utility Plant, HVAC, controls, electrical, high pressure systems, hydraulics, and exhaust systems and/or advanced technical knowledge of production operational assets such as CNC machining, Printed Wire Board, Environmental Systems, Paint Operations, etc.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of personnel including conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Effective oral and written skill including the ability to prepare and present training, project information, and facility status
Qualified candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance. Obtaining a clearance requires US citizenship.Desired Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and/or 10+ years previous work experience in an operations or maintenance environment
• Working experience in a predictive/condition-based maintenance environment (with techniques such as data trend analysis, vibration analysis, infrared thermography, acoustic and ultrasound monitoring, etc.…)
• Large-scale change management experience
• Project management experience
• Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt