More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Presidential Aviation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/21/2019 8:04:06 PM
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Hawker 800XP PIC to join our team based out of Cincinnati, Ohio (KLUK).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Presidential Aviation is pleased to offer benefits and competitive compensation:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Company-paid Life insurance
* Vacation and sick time
* Health Savings Account
* And a great working environment!
You must live within a two-hour drive of KLUK or be willing to relocate.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time, time in type and the date of your last proficiency check.
Please, no phone calls.
Minimum Flight Experience:
* 3000 hours total time
* 1500 hours PIC
* 3000 hours multi-engine
* 2000 hours multi-engine PIC
* 250 hours PIC in type (preferred)
* Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
* Current first class medical certificate
* High School diploma or equivalent
* No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
* Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
* At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
* Must be safety oriented
* Must have strong customer service skills
* Must be detail oriented
* Must be a team player