More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/9/2020 8:08:48 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense and Security (BDS) is currently seeking an Autonomous System Integration Manager in Arlington, VA.
As the BDS Autonomous Systems Integration manager you will be responsible for leading the division through enterprise initiatives such as Optimal Enterprise Integration (OEI) and Digital Enterprise (2CES). Additionally, the candidate will work cross functionally to plan and implement initiatives that drive optimization towards top and bottom line growth which also includes establishing a roadmap for common set of data/tools/metrics. The position will report into the division Vice President / General Manager Office and also work closely, with Strategy, Finance, IT and HR leaders at the division level.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Autonomous Systems Division through enterprise driven integration initiative.
- Partnering with business and functional leaders to enable successful integration of subsidiaries.
- Developing an operating rhythm with enterprise and division function/business focals to drive execution.
- Communicating integration roadmap for the division to senior level executives.
- Leading the division in the alignment and implementation of Operational Excellence.
- Serving as the division advisor to BDS and Corporate on strategic activities.
- Defining strategies to support business needs, document requirements, lead in the development of business cases requiring solutions and track ROI for business initiatives (cost, benefits, risk).
- Proactively engaging in the promotion of technology, innovation, process, business simplification and best practice sharing to create business value while leveraging the breadth of Boeing enterprise capabilities.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Bachelors Degree
- Capable of working in all areas project management, with demonstrated functional excellence in leadership, data analysis, and executive communication.
- Experience in collecting, interpreting data, and managing high level projects for Executive or senior leaders.
- Demonstrate a proactive ability to lead and integrate across functions, organizations to drive results.
- Use creativity in defining or improving processes or approaches, to meet evolving business needs; and partner with team members to improve internal processes, with an eye toward improved efficiency, simplification, and demonstrating functional excellence in all that they do.
Typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years related work experience, Master+12 years related work experience, 18 years related work experience, etc.).
Entry into this classification is limited to candidates approved by the enterprise-wide Program Management Process Council or its designee.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Relocation is approved based on candidates location.