More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell has an opening for a Manager of Creative Communications. This position is located at Bell’s Fort Worth, TX headquarters. This Manager will lead a team of employees and contractors and agencies and will frequently do hands on work for special projects.
Responsible for overall brand and creative direction as well as leading on-time, cost-effective, design development and production projects in support of business initiatives.
This role requires strong creative, project management, innovative, problem-solving, and technical abilities.
- Provide results-oriented creativeoptions to support business initiatives
- Prioritize assignments, workflows andon-time completions for active design and creative projects.
- Manage on-time, on-schedule, deliveryof creative projects in support of the business
- Lead and facilitate all creative andproduction design initiatives
- Deliver aesthetic product designexpertise, helping guide and evolve creative options to support theevolution of product design as a member of different cross-functionalteams.
- Collaborate with project managers and multiplematrixed team stakeholders, translating marketing, branding andcommunications strategies into exceptional graphic design and creativeinitiatives to keep the business moving forward.
- Provides and educates the businesswith self-service tools, ensures timely governance, and createsstandardization around our assets and our asset library
- Evolve, uphold and integrate theglobal common look and feel design framework across all strategic andtactical marketing communications executions.
- Maintains vendor relationships,manages deliverables, provides art direction and guidance
- Incorporate brand standards complianceand creative direction across all materials generated internally and byexternal suppliers.
- Lead and develop global marketing,communications and sales support materials in traditional (print)environments and in technological (web/online/mobile/interactive)environments. Materials include but are not limited to ads, sales/productsupport collateral, e-marketing campaigns, web sites, social campaigns,presentations (static and animated), illustrations, 3D renderings, videosand other branded materials.
- Develop and uphold productive workingrelationships to support internal colleagues and external suppliersincluding external firms and agencies, videographers, photographers,graphic designers, program implementation organizations and others in thedevelopment of creative materials.
- Complete and maintain standardizationand ongoing archives of properly formatted final project files frommultiple sources, including all relevant support files, for easy futureretrieval and reference.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- At least eight(8) years demonstrated experience in a senior graphic design role with astrong portfolio of self-produced work.
- Possessproblem-solving skills capable of identifying file/project challenges andincorporating resolutions before they become design re-work assignments.
- Strong knowledgeof design principles with an intuitive ability to apply them acrossvarious traditional and non-traditional initiatives.
- Ability topresent and pitch creative design concepts to multiple levels ofstakeholders across the business.
- Executes severalprojects concurrently in a fast-paced, quick turn-time environment withease.
- Highlyorganized, reliable and an extremely detail-oriented team member whoenables and promotes team success over their individual accomplishments.
- Ability tolisten and enable creative executions even when faced with ambiguity andmissing information.
- Successfullyprioritizes, multitasks and manages time to achieve aggressive deadlinesand mitigate daily fire-drill/unplanned projects.
- Comfortableworking in both PC and Mac environments with excellent Microsoft Officeapplication skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Project,Publisher etc.
- Advanced AdobeCreative Suite skills InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, Adobe XD,Premiere Pro, After Effects and Acrobat Pro
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Additionalexperience with cross platform project management, app development, 3Danimation, motion graphics, and video editing is highly desired.
If possible, please include a link to your unique samples of graphic design work / portfolio, in your cover letter.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging.
As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.