More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Quantum Spatial
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/26/2019 4:51:35 PM
Quantum Spatial Inc. is the largest, most technically advanced full-service geospatial solutions provider in North America. We are seeking professional, motivated and collaborative pilots to join our amazing team. If you enjoy traveling the world, are mission-oriented and can work effectively independently or in a team, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Our pilots are allowed to live wherever they want as long as they are proximate to a mid-tier airport from which to travel. They are deployed for 16-23 days in the field followed by 12 consecutive days off. Pilots are flown to the aircraft in the field at the company's expense and hotel, car and meal expenses are paid by the company while deployed.
We understand the needs of our pilots and work with them to make the position family-friendly. QSI offers competitive, attractive and an affordable package of health and life benefits for employees and their families.
- We consider the health and well-being of our employees and their families to be one of our most important concerns. Choose from a variety of medical plans, as well as dental, vision, employer-paid life, disability and accident insurance.
- Other options include free Employee Assistance Program, supplemental group term life insurance coverage, flexible spending accounts and wellness programs including the opportunity to earn money for your existing activities.
- Employees can take advantage of a number of financial benefits, including 401(k) with matching funds, Profit-Sharing and performance incentives.
- QSI offers an attractive sick accrual and pay policy, beginning with one week of paid sick time for employees. QSI also provides 9 paid holidays per year regardless of deployment scheduling.
- Our employees are encouraged to grow professionally, which is why we give them the support and resources they need to reach their full potential #8211; including a wide range of job-based and personal enrichment training through classroom and online resources, and access to an online internal job search tool for exploring other opportunities within QSI.
Pilots can expect to fly 300-500 hours per year and travel as missions dictate. Our pilots are supported by a management / coordination team to support the mission planning and execution while our experienced maintenance team supports our fleet of complex aircraft.
- Pilot in command on Piper Conquest, Cessna Caravan, Turbine Commander or Piper Navajo
- Conduct flights in compliance with FAA CFR 14 Part 91 regulations, aircraft limitations and company operating procedures
- Fly aircraft to project required specifications
- Effectively work with the team to safely, efficiently and accurately complete each mission
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Pilot Hiring Minimums
***Required minimums maybe reduced for applicants from partner schools or with prior aerial survey experience ***
- FAA Multi-engine Commercial pilot license
- Instrument rated and current
- 1,000 hours total time
- 250 hours multi engine
- 2nd Class Medical
- Valid driver's license
We deploy the latest airborne sensors offering the highest degree of accuracy to our clients. Our services include acquisition and analysis using digital, hyperspectral, thermal, LiDAR topobathy sensors. From saving energy to saving the environment, Quantum Spatial is making a difference in the world.
If you are self-motivated, a great communicator, comfortable working independently or in a team environment, a decision maker, problem solver and enjoy working in the field, you are the right person.
Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
We provide an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees. Being a part of our team means leading a career of excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skilled professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest always aiming for the skies. Our team is dedicated to provide superior data allowing our clients to solve the complex issues that impact society.
******* Apply today and Fly QSI! *******
Resumes will be accepted until all positions are filled. Immediate submissions are welcome and will be reviewed promptly.
All job offers with Quantum Spatial are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening.
Main QSI Office Locations: Sheboygan, WI #8211; Dulles, VA #8211; St Petersburg, FL #8211; Corvallis, OR #8211; Lexington, KY #8211; Portland, OR #8211; Anchorage, AK
Pilot Base Locations: proximity to (within 90 minutes of) a mid-tier (or larger airport) anywhere within the continental United States #8211; live wherever you want!
How to Apply
Please upload a letter of interest, resume and professional references in one (1) PDF via online application process.
No phone calls, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
Quantum Spatial is a proud and committed Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.