More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: FlightWorks, Inc.
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/27/2019 5:37:51 PM
FlightWorks, Inc. seeks an experienced Challenger 300 SIC for a full-time opportunity based in Savannah, GA. This will be a three (3) person crew. The SIC will be responsible for providing exceptional in-flight passenger experience during safe and efficient flight operations. Must live or be willing to relocate to the Savannah area.
FlightWorks is not your typical aircraft management company. Our core values focus around Safety, Compliance and Service. As an example, all of our flight crews receive real prospective duty and rest assignments every duty day. We do not believe in the 24/7/365 on-call scheduling that so many other companies offer. Safety and FAA compliance are our top priorities, with exceptional service being a close second! Please see below for more details on our benefits package.
Because FlightWorks cares about the health and well-being of our employees and their families, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Vision care plan
- Healthcare Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic life and accidental death insurance, with optional elective coverage
- Optional spouse and dependent life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage and basic long-term disability insurance, with optional #8220;buy-up#8221; coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Shield
- Time Away From Work
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay (qualified employees)
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
- FAA ATP Certificate
- Current First Class Medical
- Challenger 300 type rating preferred
- Minimum Flight time: 2000 hrs Total Time I 1000 Multi-engine I 500 hrs PIC
- No Accidents/Incidents/FAA Enforcement Action
- The successful candidate must be a highly motivated team player with a strong work ethic.
- Candidates will be evaluated on attitude and safe, professional operation of the aircraft and must exhibit strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The individual must be fluent in English.
- This is a Safety Sensitive position and is subject to Random Drug and Alcohol testing.