More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/8/2020 8:19:06 PM
AerData BV Netherlands is looking for a Senior Qlik BI Developer based in Amsterdam.
Insights is a new product based on Qlik Sense that helps our customers in making data-driven decisions and solving complex problems in the aviation industry. The Senior Qlik BI Developer role adds value by analyzing customer problems, building efficient high-quality solutions, and leading technology excellence.
- Build applications based on Qlik Sense to solve our customers’ business problems
- Review code written by other developers
- Work with IT Operations and other departments to ensure we meet our 99.95 production SLA
- Participate in Program Increment planning and other activities per Scaled Agile Framework
- Align technology solutions with the Chief Architect
- Provide data and application governance
- Serve as a first contact point in software development to troubleshoot production issues
- Mentor other developers and assist them with resolving issues
- Continuously learn and adopt new technologies and practices
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- 5 or more years of experience building Qlik Sense or Qlik View applications
- Experience creating various data models, connectors to data sources, and building Qlik Sense visualizations (using Master Items, Set Analysis)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of the QVD layer and architecture of the Qlik Platform
- Knowledge of Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
- Experience working with QMC, maintaining and publishing applications
- Experience managing Streams and Security Rules
- Systems thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to learn the aviation and aircraft leasing business domains
- Experience working as a member of a software development team
- Ability to collect the right data, make decisions, and convince others
- Prior experience as a Team Lead is preferred
- Basic knowledge of project management practices
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the Netherlands. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE NETHERLANDS. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.