Engineering / Technical
As one of the countrys foremost and preferred defence partners, Boeing Defence Australia (BDA) develops and sustains leading edge technologies for some of Australias largest and most complex defence projects.
BDA is undergoing significant growth and is looking for a passionate Integrated Support Planning and Management Specialist to join our team. We are seeking technical professionals interested in working collaboratively across an interdisciplinary and multinational team on cutting edge systems, and developing exciting new technologies, to support and grow Australias defence capability.
As a key member of our Speciality Engineering Capability, you will Influence the supportability design activities being undertaken to execute our complex and technically advanced projects. Your work will include working across multiple platforms and systems where you will lead and executes significant elements of the integrated support program activities for established or follow-on programs. Including developing plans and schedules, conducting complex support system actives, leading and executing test plans and validating support requirements for product design.
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to effectively lead and influence outcomes in a team environmentFluent with support system analysis, spares, provisioning, technical data, training, maintenance, modifications, support equipment and facilities
- An understanding of lifecycle cost impacts, design change and design influence factors that affect supportability of products or services
- Experience in evaluation of engineering designs for supportability of multiple equipment subsystems
- Experience in the use of supportability design modelling tools and / or campaign exposure would be highly regarded
- Trade or diploma qualification in an engineering or bachelor degree in a related technical discipline
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nations most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We are also committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Work on innovative, complex, technology products which contribute to ensuring a world class Australian defence capability
- Enjoy and contribute to a positive team culture across a diverse, passionate, and inclusive organisation
- Be supported to grow and develop your career
- Work under flexible arrangements to enable work-life balance
- Study assistance and salary packaging options
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.