More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: B. Coleman Aviation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/3/2019 5:24:57 PM
Description: Chicago area 135 Operator looking for experienced Nextant 400XTi pilots for 135 operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as PIC:
- Act as Pilot in Command (PIC) or Second in Command (SIC) of flights for which the pilot has been assigned.
- Wear company issued uniform and comply with uniform policy.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft operation.
- Operate assigned aircraft in accordance with Aircraft Flight Manual and all Company manuals.
- Ensure that preflight inspections are performed.
- Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies.
- Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Review and calculate the aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board and performance charts.
- Use checklists.
- Supervise the first officer and flight attendant, as assigned, in any duties necessary for smooth, safe, and efficient operation of the aircraft.
- Coordinate the functioning of all crew members assigned to the flight.
- Monitor crew performance, share knowledge, and evaluate their potential for advancement.
- Make decisions necessary to start, delay, cancel or deviate flights from planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Remain technically proficient and knowledgeable on assigned aircraft.
- Remain knowledgeable on FARs, Ops Specs, and AIM procedures.
- Assist with the training of new hire and upgrading crew members
- Handle of passenger baggage and cargo. Requires lifting of at least 60lbs at times.
- Assist passengers with their ground transportation needs.
- Revise published materials.
- Maintain type rating requirements in assigned aircraft.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Preference with Beechcraft Nextant 400Xti Type Rating Preferred but not required
- Previous Experience flying Part 135
- Willing to live or relocate within 1-hr of Gary Indiana (KGYY)
- No FAA violations/incidents/accidents within the last 6 years.
- Must meet the standards for ARGUS and Wyvern PIC approvals.
- ATP License
- 1st Class Medical
- 2,500 Hours Total Flight Time
- 1,500 Hours Pilot in Command
- Prior 135 or 121 experience strongly preferred
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!! When applying, Ref: JSFirm