More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Technology Service Corporation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/15/2020 7:10:46 PM
Company has immediate openings for pilots to serve as PIC for civil fisheries enforcement maritime surveillance missions. Missions are planned and flown in accordance with air tasking orders received. Company will provide required training for the mission and aircraft operations. Flying includes daily extended overwater surveillance at various altitudes, including low-level over-water maneuvering. Flights may be conducted in VMC or IMC, flying a variety of flight profiles in a civilian registered King Air 200 aircraft configured for maritime surveillance and are dual pilot operations in accordance with 14 CFR Part 91. Position requires six month rotational assignments or longer by mutual agreement. Company provides a generous meals and lodging allowance.
- Pilot and Command a King Air 200 aircraft on surveillance missions
- Prepare and file flight plans, conduct preflight inspection to assure proper loading, equipment, and staff
- Ensure correct weight and balance and fuel supply
- Inspect, and test, all aircraft emergency equipment for proper installation and normal operation
- Conduct briefings with crew members and non-crewmembers on safety and emergency procedures required by the Company or others
- Maintain various flight records
- Prepare formal written reports of observations made during missions
- Provide detailed and effective communication with crew and ground personnel
- Actively participate with the deployed team in aviation and non-aviation capacities
- Provide aircraft and program capabilities briefings to local officials
- Other similar duties as required
Company will pay for initial and recurring King Air training.
Requirements: Required Qualifications:
Flight Time Requirements
- Commercial Pilot, Airplane Multi-Engine Land (MEL) with instrument rating
- Law enforcement, military or equivalent flying experience consistent with mission requirements
- Second class medical certificate, valid throughout deployment periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good working relationships with the tasking authority, local officials, customer on-site representatives, and crew members
- Good health and ability to maintain physical conditioning appropriate for the mission
- Ability to travel with reasonable notice for periods up to six months
- Ability to provide exemplary references as a professional aviator
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Minimum 23 Years of age
- Minimum of 2000 hours of total documented flight time
- Minimum of 1000 hours of total Pilot in Command time
- Minimum of 500 MEL
- 250 hours in BE200/350
- Minimum of 50 hours in the last 6 months
When evaluating the flight time of applicants meeting the basic qualifications, consideration will be given to, quality, quantity, recent experience, and verifiability of training; complexity of aircraft flown; types of flight operations; and hours flown as PIC in turbine powered aircraft. Applicants invited to interview must provide appropriate documentation of all flight hours.
Preferred Flight Qualifications:
- Experience in surveillance operation
- Experience in King Air 200 operation
- Airframe and Powerplant (A P) certificate
- International operations
- Minimum of 3000 hours of total documented flight time
- Minimum of 1500 hours of total Pilot in Command time
- Minimum of 1000 MEL
- Min 100 hours in the last 6 months
- 500 hours in BE200/350
- 200 hours of instrument (actual) time
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
Company offers a stable work environment, competitive salary and benefits.
Applying to Company:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at company is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, drug screening and a current physical.
Company is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.