More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Dassault Falcon Jet
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/6/2020 9:34:32 PM
Dassault Falcon Jet (DFJ) is seeking a Director of Quality and Regulatory Compliance who will direct the activities of the Spares Quality Assurance functions, ISO Certification for DFJ-Teterboro, Trade Compliance and Regulatory Compliance of Customer Service Activities, as application to FAA, EASA, OSHA, DOT and EPA regulations.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
Non-Principal Duties/Responsibilities (Non-Essential Functions):
- Direct Quality programs to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulations, and maintain accreditations, and approvals.
- Provide direction for all Customer Service Departments to ensure Customer Service Processes provide the highest standards of service to our customers.
- Provide Regulatory guidance to Dassault family companies, partners, and customers.
- Provide development and training for Quality Department personnel.
- Recommend and coordinate information and quality systems improvements.
- Develop long short term departmental objectives, set financial and performance goals, monitor and provide periodic progress reports.
- Direct activities to ensure DFJ-TEB compliance with ISO requirements and maintain certification.
- Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis to meet department or business objectives.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ten years' experience in aircraft Quality Assurance Programs
- Advanced-level proficiency in the use of PC Windows business software (Microsoft Office Preferred)
- Five years of management experience
- Five years of Trade Compliance experience
- Three years' experience with financial statements
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, peers, customers and partners in a professional manner
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Experience with Federal Regulations as they apply to the Aerospace Industry
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- FAA IA Certification
- Five years' experience in aircraft servicing operations
- Read/Write/Speak French
- Experience with QPulse is a plus
- Office environment
- Domestic and international travel required
- Use of personal computers required