More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/10/2019 3:28:29 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore, and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and grow while contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for Corporate Auditors to join the team in Seattle, Washington or St. Louis, Missouri. We currently have potential openings for the program available at levels 3, 4, and/or 5. The Corporate Audit function provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Boeing Company’s operations. It helps the organization achieve objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control. The selected candidate may perform assurance audits, advisory services, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) assessments; working with all of our major business units (commercial, defense, services) and across all functions. Working in a team environment, the selected candidate may perform the following representative tasks:
- Research policies procedures, create process flow charts, document process objectives, risks, controls
- Create test procedures to assess the design adequacy or operating effectiveness of controls
- Perform control testing; obtain sufficient, relevant, and reliable information
- Perform quantitative qualitative analysis of information using data analytics and other audit techniques
- May provide project management support
- Communicate and convey engagement status, engagement objectives, and scope as well as applicable conclusions, recommendations, and action plans to stakeholders
- Monitor and ensure management actions are complete
- Provide support to process improvement activities
- Provide support to risk assessment activities
- Train less experienced auditors
Travel: Staff travel primarily to locations in the continental United States. An individuals percentage of travel varies depending on their location, the audit plan, assignment of work, and skills. Applicants should expect to travel at least 25 and be prepared to travel up to 50 in a given year.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Performing internal and/or external audits
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience giving executive level presentations
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Prior Corporate Auditing experience
- Experience leading teams
- Project management experience
- Consulting experience
- Professional Certification (e.g. CIA, CPA, CFE, etc.) or must be willing to obtain a certification within 18 months of hire
- Experience using the COSO Internal Control Framework and The IIA International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF). Performing Sarbanes-Oxley testing
Consideration will be given to candidates who have experience in Earned Value Management (EVM), Production Systems, Quality Compliance, and Supply Chain.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.