More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: London Air Services Ltd.
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/8/2019 4:06:24 PM
London Air Services (LAS) is seeking a First Officer for the Agusta Westland 139 (AW139).
Specializing in executive charter air travel, we operate state-of-the-art helicopters equipped with the most advanced technology for safety.
LAS' offers long term stability and competitive benefits.
Candidates must be a Canadian citizen or have the right to work and reside in Canada.
- Possess a Canadian Commercial Helicopter Pilot License
- Possess a Group IV Instrument Rating
- Possess a Helicopter Night Rating
- Require a minimum of 1500 helicopter flying hours with 250 PIC
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry will be considered an asset.
- Must reside within 1 hour drive of CYVR.
Please note that these are minimum requirements.
Perspective candidates should send their CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Rotary Chief Pilot.
Only perspective candidates will be contacted.