More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Jet Aviation Staffing
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/20/2022 12:09:34 AM
Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with the Citation Sovereign/CE-680 experience for a FAA Part 91/135 flight department. We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome
you to apply.
Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
* Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
* Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
* Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
* Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
* Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
* Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
* Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
* Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential.
Preference given to those typed and current in the CE-680
First Class Medical
ATP, Total Hours 3500, Multiengine 1500, PIC 1500, Turbojet 500, Night 100, Instrument 75
Must be willing to relocate to the Chicago or South FL area.