More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/23/2020 7:10:48 PM
An Aerospace Company in Philadelphia, PA has an immediate employment opportunity for an Aircraft Assembly Line Supervisor.
- Direct Placement Opportunity
- Hourly Rate: $35.00 - $40.00/hr based on experience.
- Non Exempt (Mandatory Over time)
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Excellent Family Benefits Package
Responsibilities:Manages assembly line activities including: meeting quality, cost, and schedule, and safety requirements as set forth in the operational planDevelops internal schedules for the assembly line in coordination with support functionsSets daily, weekly, and monthly goals for the assembly line teamsCoordinates with flight line supervision, production control and quality control supervision on the transfer of aircraft from production lines to the flight lineAssures personnel receive required training and training records are maintainedEnsures that all tooling is made available for required jobsDevelops assembly line teams and the team leads as identified for the assembly line. About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
- HS diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree is desirable.
- 5 years assembly line experience with one to three years in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of aviation technology
- Ability to teach and develop technical abilities in employees as well as lead people effectively by guiding and coaching others to improve skills and achieve goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC skills.